Arlington County

Books and CDs pertaining to Arlington County.  Arlington County was originally part of the land that was donated by Virginia to form the District of Columbia.   The land was returned to Virginia in 1846.  It was then known as Alexandria County.  The county’s name was changed to Arlington County in 1920 to avoid confusion with the City of Alexandria.

Showing all 6 results